Magnusberry's Quality and Environment Policy is based on the clear recognition that its guidelines:
- SATISFACTION OF INTERESTED PARTIES;
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE COMPANY'S PROFITABILITY;
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVEMENT OF OBJECTIVES;
- COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT, INCLUDING THE PREVENTION OF POLLUTION, THE SUSTAINABLE USE OF RESOURCES, AS WELL AS THE PROTECTION OF BIODIVERSITY AND ECOSYSTEMS;
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THE PERFORMANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM;
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LEGAL, NORMATIVE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING CONFORMITY OBLIGATIONS;
are crucial for the sustained development of the company.